I provide therapy services to adults (18+) on an individual, couples, or family therapy basis.
My specialties include:
- Relationship Issues & Codependency
- Healthy Coping Skills
- Setting Boundaries
- Communication Skills
- “Co-occurring” mental health issues (Anxiety, Depression, etc.)
Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) is a therapeutic approach that has been extensively researched and has been proven effective in treating trauma, phobias, panic attacks, anxiety disorders, stress, sexual and physical abuse, disturbing memories, complicated grief, addictions, chronic pain, and much more. Many people notice a difference after only a few EMDR sessions! Click here to learn more.
I have experience with both Twelve Step and non-Twelve Step approaches to recovery and am connected to many recovery resources in the area. I can provide referrals or recommendations for:
- Helpful reading material
- Twelve Step-based support groups/meetings (Alcoholics Anonymous, Narcotics Anonymous, Celebrate Recovery, etc.)
- Non-Twelve Step support groups/meetings (SMART Recovery, SOS, etc.)
- Family support groups (Alanon, Alateen, etc.)
- Inpatient substance abuse treatment
- Intensive Outpatient substance abuse treatment
- Sober Living homes
- Recovery Coaches
Accepted Payment Methods
Cash, check, credit card, and flexible spending account/health savings account cards
Please note: I do not accept insurance and am considered an “out-of-network” provider. The reason for this is because it gives us a lot more flexibility to work together in a way that suites your needs. Insurance companies often place requirements on the number of sessions, types of therapy, and which mental health diagnoses they will cover. By choosing to pay privately for your services, you have the freedom to choose how often you attend therapy and on which topics you want to focus.
If you’d like, I can provide you with a document that you can submit to your insurance company to request reimbursement. Whether or not your insurance company will reimburse you will vary depending on your benefits.
- Initial visit/Intake: $150 (50 minutes)
- Individual, couples, or family therapy: $115 (50 minutes)
Military, Veterans, and First Responders
If you or an immediate family member are active duty or reserve military, a veteran, or a first responder (police, fire, EMS) ask about my fees for these groups (must qualify and provide proof of status and/or employment).